9.13.2007

nearly normal foot

i have many things to post about today, but i'll be merciful and separate them into multiple entries so your eyes don't get tired.

aren't i just the nicest? (and can i just pause here to ask why it isn't "amn't i?" you don't say "i are nice," you say "i am nice.")

anyway, update 1, my foot was feeling better enough today to wear REAL shoes! and not just any real shoes, i might add, but my brand-new, very, cute, black-and-white houndstooth wool pumps with a 1.5" heel! (a wonderful score at off-broadway shoe wearhouse- yahoo!!!)

update 2 is something i keep forgetting to post about: sprint strikes out again. the second time my phone went dead in a 2 week period, and had to be taken back to the sprint store, i missed another important phone call!

this time it was the globe calling to tell me that they were playing my perfect playlist! so not only did i miss my chance to be in an insane contest to see the police, i also missed 5 of my favorite songs being played on the air AND getting credit for picking that combination of songs!!!!!!!! i got the voicemail message from cerphe (the afternoon dj) the day AFTER they played my playlist.

sprint: you suck!

No comments: